techcare: Meet the 11 startups reimagining the future of healthcare
techcare, a program developed by Novartis in partnership with Deloitte Digital and Beta-i, started its Bootcamp this week with 11 ambitious startups willing to make a difference in the health ecosystem.
Until November 17 all startups have the opportunity to develop their proposals and work towards new tech solutions alongside Novartis professionals and affiliated healthcare experts.
For Cristina Campos, general-director of Novartis Portugal, the selection phase of the program was “extraordinary”, underlining that this initiative is “the right way to cooperate in the creation of solutions for the health sector”.
And the selected startups to reach this goal are:
• Alcove an #loT digital care service which monitors, enables and provides emergency response to help older and disabled adults remain independent in their own homes;
• Amiko is an upgrading respiratory care with Quantified Medicine;
• Biotechspert is able to quickly connect anyone to a key opinion leader or expert access every sector of the life sciences;
• Care Across is a web platform which is a universal meeting point for cancer patients and caregivers, providing them with reliable information, psychological
support, medical guidance and access to interactive tools.
• InforMed.pro helps pharma deliver better educational content to doctors;
• LibHeros connects patients with health professionals, promoting and optimizing the organization of care for patients at home as well as the journeys of professionals;
• MedicSen is a smart diabetes management: chatbot app + predictive A.I. + Needle-free smart patch (insulin).
• NeuroPsycad which provides clinicians (neurologists, psychiatrists, and neuroradiologists) with patient personalized reports helping them make early and accurate diagnoses of various neuropsychiatric disorders;
• Promptly is an online platform to collect and analyze scientifically standardized data regarding healthcare outcomes reported by patients, allowing them to know, keep track and compare their outcomes with the standard of care;
• TonicApp, a software platform to increase productivity of medical doctors;
• UpHill develops SaaS to manage and analyze healthcare workforce learning and training.