PROTO2 is an open innovation startup program that focuses on different verticals of technology.
This edition will be targeting Cloud Services.
A 3-Month Program, going through Europe:
Microsoft Partners Open Innovation program: 6 weeks
Microsoft Azure online Workshops: 2 days
The final and closing day of the program, that will show results.
Microsoft has been working with startups across a varied range of verticals, from aerospace, to finance, logistics, or even retail, connecting them to a network of partners. Each edition of PROTO2 will target a different vertical.
Who can apply:
pre-Series A and Series A
Transforming from startup to enterprise
Needs & actions:
Looking to enter new markets geographically or industry, Looking for SMART funding
Startups taking part in PROTO2 will be spending 3 days in a different city with local Microsoft Subsidiaries, every 2-3 weeks, while the program is ongoing:
1 Eastern European city
2 Central European cities
2 Western European cities
How it works: Step by Step
You’ll get access to Microsoft’s expertise in acceleration, innovation, investment and cloud technology. This will be a one-time opportunity to meet some of Microsoft’s experts.
Each city visit, both for phase 1 and phase 2, will be planned according to its local ecosystem.
Deep dive into the local market:
How to adapt the sales strategy for the local market:
- Market insights and overview of the local market by Microsoft Subsidiary
- Biggest startups on the region share learnings
- Round Table about the local market – Startups with experts
- Network Dinner
- Meet the local investors 1-on-1 meetings.
- Sales Strategy Adaptation with 1-on-1 mentoring sessions about the partners they will meet.
- Startups Work on Sales Strategy.
- Dinner with Startups and Microsoft Partners.
- Startup and Microsoft Partners host 1-on-1 sessions