PROTO1 is an open innovation startup program that focuses on different verticals of technology.
This edition will be targeting Cloud Services.
A 5-Month Startup Program with four different phases:
3-month Open Innovation program, across Europe. Every 2-3 weeks, the program will take place in a different European city, in-person.
Startups will have the chance to hear from other startups’ experiences, as well from local investors and local Microsoft partners.
A 1-month Open Innovation program, in the USA. During this phase, PROTO1 will visit two different cities in eight days.
Microsoft Azure Event. This event will last for two days and ..
The final and closing day of the program, that will show results.
How it works: Step by Step
Open Innovation Europe and Open innovation US
You’ll get access to Microsoft’s expertise in acceleration, innovation, investment and cloud technology. This will be a one-time opportunity to meet some of Microsoft’s experts.
Each city visit, both for phase 1 and phase 2, will be planned according to its local ecosystem.
Deep dive into the local market:
How to adapt the sales strategy for the local market:
- Market insights and overview of the local market by Microsoft Subsidiary
- Biggest startups on the region share learnings
- Round Table about the local market – Startups with experts
- Network Dinner
- Meet the local investors 1-on-1 meetings.
- Sales Strategy Adaptation with 1-on-1 mentoring sessions about the partners they will meet.
- Startups Work on Sales Strategy.
- Dinner with Startups and Microsoft Partners.
- Startup and Microsoft Partners host 1-on-1 sessions